News & Events
- Applications for Fall 2016 are being accepted until December 15, 2015.
- The MSIT-Privacy Engineering Program welcomed its third cohort of students to the Carnegie Mellon community
(Top row: Zheng Zong, Jonathan Liao, Vijaya Kumar Second Row: Shanshan Zhao, Lieyong Zou, Arnab Kumar, Harishma Dayanidhi, Ludi Li, Xi Zheng)
- The second cohort of students from the MSIT-Privacy Engineering Program graduated in the SCS ceremony at Carnegie Music Hall
- Privacy Engineering students gave their final Capstone Project presentations that were sponsored by Spider Oak and Lufthansa
- What does Privacy Look Like? Professor Lorrie Cranor explores public attitudes and concerns using drawings
- Professor Lorrie Cranor participated in the panel "Improving Authentication: Moving Beyond the Password' at the White House Cybersecurity Summit, February 13, 2015
- Professor Lorrie Cranor was named as an ACM (Association for Computing Machinery) Fellow for 2015. Congratulations Lorrie!
- CMU Privacy Day was held at the University Center January 28, 2015 *Pictured below FTC Commissioner Julie Brill delivering her keynote address